Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 2 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Not a dev note, but still a development of sorts; Karnage has setup a discord server for us:
https://discordapp.com/invite/QkgTqQ

On to the dev stuff:
The AI that was missed yesterday has been updated, and the guardian is working as expected.

The Master Key, and the specific keys for it have been added to the gold stone vendor.
Many of these keys were updated to accommodate some items that not all shards have.
The fish key should hold all fish, crabs and lobsters.
The ingot, tailor and wood keys should hold all of your leather, scales, ingots, and wood, including blaze and above.
The reagent keys will hold druid regs and dragon blood.
The imbue key was modified to go in the keyring so you can collect and store those while out and about.

Up next:
It was brought to my attention that some of the weapons special abilities aren't working.
I found the issue with some of the evo weapons and the white feather bow, and have a fix ready to roll out soon.
I missed appropriately naming the higher tier wood in the wood storage. It'll store just fine. I just need to update the names.

If there is anything else I need to look at, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention earlier. Today's update also brought in druidic magic. The book spawns in the world with a few light protectors. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:29 am

thanks for update!

i have some ideas.

we have high str and high weight limit. but the char main backpack have 125 item and 550 stone limit. we need to adjust the weight limit and item limit.

and i hope the imbue weight and property more higher and can imbue all items.
we have many strong custom mobs. we need more powerful gear with imbue.
i see other shard have 1200 imbue weight and item can have 10 properties.
can imbue every item even thought the artifact. it is very fun to play i think.

it is just my hope. if staffs have ditterent opinion, that's okay.

thanks for all staffs make WT shard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:58 pm

We don't intend to up the item or weight limit. Yes you have more strength than what the backpack will allow you to carry, but that's primarily offset by the master storage and storage key systems.

We have some pretty strong mobs, but most of those are limited, and custom. The majority of the mobs throughout the game have not been adjusted.

I haven't tested this, but I would probably attempt to imbue and then possibly spell craft one of the evo weapons, and add a level weapon deed onto it. There are very few mobs that should still give you trouble.Those that do are meant to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 pm

thank you for the answer!

okay, we need more info like spell craft system. we have many custom but we don't have any info.
plz give our some info! thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:40 am

I'm not very familiar with it, but the basics of the systems is there are a few npcs that have been placed around the shard that will drop the book and the gems that are needed to power the book. There is a vendor in Luna that you can purchase the spells that can be crafted onto various objects.

Each craft can be applied differently, and are broken down in the book contents. I think(without looking at the code atm) using spellcraft uses primarily Inscription to help determine whether you are skillful enough to do it. There is a chance when applying a spell craft that it will succeed, fail, or destroy the object. I don't believe that there is a limit to the number of valid crafts that can go onto an object, but they don't stack, so if you apply Luck and get say 30, and then apply Luck again, you could get 20 or 100 or whatever the upper bound for that particular item would be.

Wendy is more knowledgeable on this particular system than I am. Feel free to ping her in game for more detailed information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeaconX

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:27 am

Is the Tome of Nature just a temporary spellbook? Ive retrieved it twice and twice it has just vanished from my backpack. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:24 pm

No, that should not be happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvas

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Loptr wrote:
No, that should not be happening.

Just wanted to chime in that it's happening to me too. Got it, it disappeared. Thought maybe I forgot to bless it and lost it in a death, so I got it again and made sure I blessed it this time.
Disappeared after being logged out for awhile. Got it a 3rd time now and it's blessed and in my pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 pm

This is definitely weird. I'm looking at spell changes that may end up affecting the current book. I will be looking into this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvas

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 pm

Loptr wrote:
This is definitely weird. I'm looking at spell changes that may end up affecting the current book. I will be looking into this.

Cool. Just to make it more weird... logged out last night for a bit, came back on, went to cast a druid spell and it said you do not have that spell! Ok it's gone again. I had another one in my bank box in my blessing bag. As soon as I dragged it out of my blessing bag it disappeared. Ok, I figured it was a fluke and should've been deleted but was still showing up maybe and killed it when I tried to move the deleted object.
Went and got another one, blessed it, put it in my pack... about 15 minutes later I've now got 2 of them in my pack. Er, ok... that's the first time I've had one come back after disappearing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 2 Oct 17   

Back to top Go down

Dev Update 2 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1