Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 1 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 1 Oct 17   Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:36 pm

As stated yesterday, I went to town over the past two days to do a LOT of things.
However, we had a period without many people on and we went ahead and applied them, so these changes are now live.

HCI/DCI has been bumped up to a max of 75 each to accommodate most of the stats available in the Jupiter Armor set.
DCI will show a max of 45 on the status, but it goes up to 75. Not sure how to fix that just yet.
Max hit points were brought up a little again also to give more meaning to some of the stats from the Jupiter Armor set. This set will go over caps on several things. We're not going to bump it up all of the way, as that would trivialize some aspects of the current difficulty level, but we didn't want people to feel the set had meaningless stats.

Everyone should see some improved bandage speeds to make use of some of that extra dex with the stat increase we got a bit ago. This was the work around for an issue that the previous formula was causing with higher dex sometimes making bandaging take more time.

Resource keys were added, but not yet distributed. These will be very helpful for transporting a lot of things not covered by the Master Loot system. That system is still in place, so no one is losing anything.

Levelable item deed only works on weapons. It was doing this before, but it was also consuming the deed and not allowing the item to level if you targeted something else.

Mastering the Soul Forge quest will now appropriately give out a 120 Imbuing scroll.

I spent the weekend creating a brand new evo for the shard, with a brand new AI. It's basically on par with the dragon, but with new (to the shard) spells. This will be getting placed very soon.

There is a new version of the Paladin version of the Jupiter sword that does not kill you if you put swing speed on it. Let us know if you want to swap it out with your current one.

Global chat history. Latest fifty messages sent to [c.

Be on the look out for new druid npc's.

That should do it for now. Let me know if there are any issues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 1 Oct 17   Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 pm

As often happens, I forgot to transfer an updated file, so the new AI isn't in place on the new mob. We'll get this set in place tomorrow so we don't have to restart again. If you happen to find and get the new evo before we fix it, let me know and I'll get it set with the new AI as soon as we have it in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dev Update 1 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1