Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Monster Bash Event 27/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†-Lordy Fire-†

PostSubject: Monster Bash Event 27/1/18   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:04 am

MONSTER BASH

Hello White Tiger's How Are We,

Some Of You May Have Noticed That A lot Has Been Going Off Around The Server Lately Which Has Kept Me Busy For A While..So Now I Think That It's Time To Have Some Good Old Fun Around Here, So This Is My Pledge To You I'm Going To Hold 2 Weekly Events Mainly Monster Bash Event's But Also I Like To Do Treasure Hunt's, Hide & Seek, Maze Events, And More!!!

So This Saturday Coming The (27/1/18) @ 9pm Server Time Don't Forget To Check InGame Time By Using [Time

I'm Goin To Host A Monster Bash Event And This Time Its Goin To Have A Lot Of New Custom Event Mobs That's Going To Be Very Nasty And A Pain To Kill, You Will Have To Work As A Team On This One White Tiger's Again Pet Allowed Razz Don't Forget To Be Prepared Have Money In The Bank For Insurance Cost's

Happy Hunting

Lordy Fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Monster Bash Event 27/1/18
Page 1 of 1