Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvas

PostSubject: Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash   Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Don't remember where I got it, but I got a diabolically drawn tmap. I was able to decode it and it comes up as being in Tokuno.
When it gets stored in the treasure hunter key, instead of showing diabolically it just says TreasureMap
when I double click it, instead of opening it causes the map opening sound to play/repeat and crashes the client
My client is patched current

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash   Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:09 pm

I'm not seeing the client crash issue, but I do see a problem with it storing appropriately. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash   Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Found it. The keys were only written to accept up to 6. I'll get this fixed right away. Can't say exactly when we'll get it on the server, but i'll try for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash   

Back to top Go down

Diabolically drawn (Lvl7) Tmap causing client crash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1