Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 20 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 20 Oct 17   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:51 pm

I've been with the shard a full month now, and with that, there is a new update.

Evo Daemons and Vampiriac steeds should no longer life drain indirect friendly targets in fel. They will life drain from whatever they are attacking directly, friend or not.

Changes to some of the evo's pet slots. Hiryu's max slots was dropped to two. The Mage and horse were raised to a max slot of two. This should adjust automatically, the next time they hit something at the appropriate stage, but if it doesn't, let a staff member know.

Let there be Merc equality! I finally took the time to go through the code and updated the pet potions, leashes and hitching posts. They should shrink both male and female mercs. So if you want a male merc, they will be available.

New item for the donation store: Max Item deeds. These will increase the max items that will go into a container by 25. Maximum of two can be used on each container. These should work on backpacks, chests, small bags, etc.

I've spent the better part of the past couple of days looking into the pets going grey in Fel. Aside from the issue withe the daemons and steeds mentioned above I haven't gotten a fix yet. It will continue to occur for the time being. You should be able to limit the annoyance by using pets with only single target damage. Whirlwind on a player may also be hitting them causing the issue. I'm not entirely certain. Spells don't seem to be an issue for it. Sorry for the inconvenience with it. I would recommend being wary for the time being
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 20 Oct 17   Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 am

Sorry all about the issue with the Steeds. I haven't had a chance to get into game yet, but Candy informed me that there were some problems. We'll be reverting those changes out as soon as Candy is available and I'll do some more extensive testing on the intended changes before we release those again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 20 Oct 17   Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Follow up with this. We pushed a few changes to try to resolve the lifetap issue with the steeds and daemons. There was a copy/paste error with the logic flow that prevented the lifetap from working appropriately. That has been fixed.

Fixed typo with evo horse.

The BOD key should hold the fletcher and carpentry bods

Reagent keys will now hold destroying angel.

The interior decorator tool will allow for a significantly higher maximum Z axis, so you don't have to be a floor to raise it higher. Please note that you can raise it really high with this. If you raise it too high you might not see it again. You have been warned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 20 Oct 17   

Back to top Go down

Dev Update 20 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1