Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 18 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:41 pm

We have a few changes brought to you in today's dev update.

BODs: The timer for getting a new bod of each type has been reduced to 30 minutes.

Workable glass is now craftable.

The drop rate for mastery books has been slightly increased.

Runic storage keys were missing toxic metal types. That should now be rectified.

Arms Lore: Power scrolls came out for it, now it should actually have an effect over 100. It caps out it's effect at 200.

Grave Robbing: This quest will be around very soon.

Last but not least:
Storage keys:
The reagent keys should now allow you to pull reagents directly from them when you cast.
The ingot keys should allow you to pull ingots directly from them when you are smithing or tinkering.
The tailor keys should allow you to pull leather and cloth directly from them when you are tailoring.
The wood keys should allow you to pull wood directly from them when you use carpentry, tinkering, or fletching.

I still have to make a few tweaks to get it to pull arrows directly, but that will be coming soon.
I realized that Destroying Angel is not on the reagent keys yet. I will get that soon.

There is a significant issue in Fel where pets are going grey. I've spent a lot of time already looking into it, and I will continue to do so. This one might take a bit though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 pm

I wanted to give a slight update on two things.
Arms Lore: With 140 arms lore, the damage bonus on weapons is 2% higher than at GM. Not a huge difference, but if you can fine some + skill gear, you can pump it up a little higher.

Pets in Fel - I am not entirely certain what is causing this yet. I have suspicions that it's due to area attack effects, whether it's whirlwind attack, hit area, or say the daemon or vampiriac steeds life leech, I haven't been able to confirm yet. If your pets go grey and none of these things were a factor please let me know.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Sorry, I forgot. Post script to the follow up.
Crafting with the Master Storage. This is at least in the case of cooking, giving an incorrect message that you do not have sufficient materials, if you have it in your master storage, even if you have it in your backpack as well. If you are running into these issues, regardless of what kind of crafting you are doing, remove all recipe components from your master storage for the item you are creating and attempt to craft it again. This is completely independent of the storage keys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 pm

For the actual Wood keys, it is also possible to pull arrows directly? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:08 pm

It is. I had this working locally and think I missed a file on getting it into the server. I'll see if I can get that on the next update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 18 Oct 17   

Back to top Go down

Dev Update 18 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1