Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 9 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Today's updates:
Fletching and carpentry tools will now utilize the appropriate types of wood. No more creating items with advanced wood properties but consuming regular wood.

Stat gump:
Using the [mystats command will give you a window that gives you a little bit more information than the standard status window.

BODS
If you haven't been to Luna since last night, there are a few new spawners in place that are generating carpentry and fletching bods. In addition to that, the BODKey now holds taming(for real), carpentry, and fletching bods in addition to the blacksmight and tailor bods.

*** UPDATE***
We did another restart to get in a few things.

Training elementals have been changed to do significantly less reflective damage. You will still need to heal yourself and your pets, but not nearly as much.

Evolution Dust just got more useful. Previously if you killed a guardian of any type, you would get evolution dust of that type, or by lockpicking chest, and it was only usable by that type. I created a new type of dust, and a barrel that will exchange your current dust for the new type. That new type can be used on all Evo's. The barrel can be found at the Evo Display area.
For example: you kill a Guardian Hiryu and get some Hiryu Dust. You can take that Hiryu Dust, drop it in the barrel and receive an equal amount of Evo Dust. That dust can go on an Evo Horse, Evo Dragon, or even an Evo Merc to give them some KP.
Because the dragons and trees are a bit harder than the other evos, their dust is worth more at the exchange.
Each type will get more benefit from it's own type than from the generic type. ie: An Evo Dragon will get more kp from Dragons Dust than it will from Evolution Dust. Hopefully this will keep you from not getting any benefit from the dust if you have already leveled that specific evo type.

Last edited by Loptr on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:05 pm

thank you for update!!

and plz check runic tool. i made items using plat runic hammer with 130 black smith and near 6000 luck. but the item's option is very low. and reforge with plat runic is low too. i try about 20 time, only minor regorge come. plz check runic tools power and reforge result.

and new runic tool box doesn't store runic tools. so i use master storage. check it plz, thank you loptr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Looks like something got missed when the files were transferred. The items are listed but not storing. I should have that fixed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

thank you sir, the runic tool's power check too?

and i miss one thing. the artificer's chest do not store 'star sapphire'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 pm

The runic storage key is being more problematic than I expected and I'm continuing to work through it.

I have the artificer's chest working locally with the start sapphire. Not sure why they left it out of the source code. It will be included soon.

I'm not sure what you're expecting with the runic use. I ran through multiple items with a platinum hammer, every time getting between 6 and 9 properties on it. I'm not finding much info on the reforging, and it's not something I'm very familiar with. I ran through some testing with it, and it seems to be receiving a similar number of properties.

If we're seeing something inconsistent with it, I need more detailed information, especially about what is expected vs what is being seen. From what I can tell so far, these are expected values from a platinum hammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:36 pm

i can not insert image. so i insert link of runic tools. srry.

http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Tools

the higher runic tools have high minimum intensity. this is why we made the weapon using high grade runic. it give more higher option than using imbuing skill, but have randomness.

i made item with plat runic but the item have lower than 50% option, sometimes one or two options have upper 50%. the rucin hammer's minimum intensity is not set or the custom system is something different

and reforging with Higher runics have more budget and can add more properties.
reforge have many grade like magic item. minor, major, greater. the higher runic give more properties. (ex. i try to give HCI on my weapon with higher runic, it give 2~4 more other option randomly. like craft item using runic hammer)
but now we have only one option like using low runics.

http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Re-Forging

It is complicated to explain if you are not familiar -_T. it is not important problem. we have very powerful custom gear. i just let you know it is something strange. I'm sorry to bother you. thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:58 am

I'm definitely going to see if I can get more information on the subject. If it's not working correctly, I'd like to see what I can do to fix it. Otherwise, I'd ad least like to be able to let people know what to expect with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggo

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:23 pm

I just need it as a way to enjoy the game. we have evo weapon and level weapon, but they do not have the option like hit mana drain or hit fatigue. if we can make powerful gear with runics, farming the runic to get a good weapon will be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:57 am

I've taken a look at this a couple of times. The system is pretty complex and the first few go rounds, I was having an issue with parsing everything to understand the systems.

Most of the system with runic crafting seems to be okay. That said, we've upped the ante with a few things, so I am going to increase the crafting power of runics a bit. Higher tools will have their maximum and/or minimum intensities bumped up by five percent, with a chance of one additional property added.

The reforging however does not take into account all of the advanced metal, wood or leather. I will be tweaking the system to do so, and allowing for a greater total budget for advanced crafting materials. Sorry that it took me so long to find the issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dismember

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:51 pm

ggo wrote:
I just need it as a way to enjoy the game. we have evo weapon and level weapon, but they do not have the option like hit mana drain or hit fatigue. if we can make powerful gear with runics, farming the runic to get a good weapon will be fun.

I SECOND AND I CAN LOOK AT THE RUNIC CODES SIR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loptr

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:56 pm

I think that I got it squared away yesterday, but if it continues to be an issue, I may take you up on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev Update 9 Oct 17   

Back to top Go down

Dev Update 9 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1