Welcome to White Tiger forum's

A Ultima Online Free dedicated server!!Experienced Staff.Alot of the new custom things and We are adding more everyday!Come Join In On The Fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dev Update 7 Oct 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loptr

PostSubject: Dev Update 7 Oct 17   Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Grim Reaper - He'll teleport a little less, so if you're on screen he should seem a little less spastic.

Runic Tool Key - Added Fletching and Tinkering Runic Tools to this.
Wood Key - fixed a typo
Fish Key - This will actually store fish now instead of just list them and say it stores them.

Evolution Tiger - I think I have the speed issue fixed for new mobs. I will probably need to fix the current ones manually. Let me know if you have one and I'll get it fixed asap.

Anti Slayer Deeds - Have a weapon with slayer properties? This will slay those properties.

Fel is know for having murderers. There are now a few more wandering around it. Killing them will allow you to gain in Justice.

*** Things I'm still looking into ***
Enhancement items aren't currently working. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix that.

Treasure Maps - Something funky going on with these right now. I currently consider them non functional. I'm looking into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dev Update 7 Oct 17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1